I call a CFJ with the following statement: V.J. Rada (The current
Notary) has the power to repeal Regulations promulgated by o. in
hisofficial capacity as Notary.

The rules state that regulations are promulgated by "an officer (known
as the Promulgator)". An officer is (to quote google dictionaries) "a
person holding a position of authority". O was that person holding the
position of Notary. I am an officer, holding the same office, but I am
not the same officer, and therefore am not the Promulgator of those
regulations.