I create the following contract and transfer to it all of my assets. I
also have PSS join this contract, acting on eir behalf. This contract
appears to be a scam, having PSS join it is therefore scary to the
game, therefore I switch PSS's Owes a Scare Switch to FALSE.

Is anyone keeping track of Owes a Scare Switches?

Title: Hi!
Text: Nobody can join this contract except V.J. Rada and Publius
Scribonius Scholasticus. Whenever V.J. Rada provides an action for
this contract to take via agora-discussion, this contract takes that
action. Whenever V.J. Rada provides a dispersal of assets from this
contract via agora-discussion, this contract disperses those assets in
the specified way. Whenever V.J. Rada provides a new text for this
contract via agora-discussion, this contract amends itself to have the
specified text.

This contract can own any and all assets.