GUESS WHAT:  It's worse than that.  There *is* no Referee's weekly report!
There's no place I can find that puts together "referee" and "Report".

While the rules say the Referee is the "recordkeepor" for pledges,
it doesn't say that it's part of a Report.  R2143 says that if something is
"part of a report" without saying each one, it's part of the weekly report.
The same is true for Blots (R2555).  No report defined.

I don't think there's anything in the rules that says that merely saying
"recordkeepor" means "part of report"?  In fact, the only thing "recordkeepor"
does that I can find is make that quantity restricted as per R2125, I can't
find any requirement to publish the record - the requirement comes from
explicitly saying something is part of a report.  Of course this is a bug,
it *should* be part of a report, but for the technicality of the recent
deputization success this is important.  Is this clear enough or is it
CFJ-worthy do you think?

SO TO CONVERGE THE GAMESTATE IF THE OFFICE IS VACANT:

I deputize for the Registrar conclude the investigation into Aris's recent
finger-pointing as follows:

The facts are correct.  Cold Hand of Justice Imposed:

2 Blots is the base penalty.  I think a first offense of a missed report
should start with the lowest penalty (lowest common infraction as a
baseline).  So I levy a fine of 1 blot on VJ Rada.

This is forgivable, so does not take away salary for this month (no words
specified for the apology).

I'm not sure for future if the 2nd or 3rd missed report (14 or 21 days
of "no work") would be the threshold for unforgivable for the purposes of
losing a month's salary.