Well, you're right, the contract was harmless, and losing all the assets
would be crippling, but on the other hand it was by VJ Rada's own mistake
that e lost the assets, and loss of assets through own oversight is
typically not undone by proposal... I'm on the fence about it.

I withdraw my and Quazie's (acting on eir behalf) support for the
destruction of "Hi" - let's just have the vote on that proposal, and
possibly destroy the contract later, if the proposal fails.

--

~Corona