Doesn't work (insufficient power, given that it defaults to 1).

I submit the following proposal, and pend it with a paper.

---
Title: V.J. Rada Equitable Remedy v2
AI: 2.1
Coauthor: V.J. Rada
If the Contract "Hi!" does not exist, create in V.J. Rada's
possession assets equal to the assets in that Contract at the moment
before its destruction. If that Contract still exists, destroy it and
then create in V.J. Rada's possession assets equal to the assets in
that Contract at the moment before its destruction.

Then, transfer one paper and one coin from V.J. Rada to whoever pended
this proposal. Then, transfer one coin from V.J. Rada to any player
that voted for
this proposal.
---