I vote as follows:
8033: PRESENT
8034: FOR
8035: FOR
8036: FOR
8037: FOR
8038: AGAINST, foiled by power
8039: Regrettably, FOR
8040: AGAINST. I think 5 blots+3 a month will be more than enough for
everybody to be blot-free, which means that there is no incentive to
buy temples (paper is the only resource, along with apples, that
really is useful but anyway). Also, as a nefarious criminal who was
once prohibited from all game actions against his consent, all
w/o-consent deregistrations are bad juju.
8041: FOR

I also have PSS vote as I do.