CFJ, barring VJ Rada:  PSS voted on the decision to adopt Proposal 8033.

Arguments:

R2466 says:
                         the agent CAN perform the action in the same
      manner in which the principal CAN do so, with the additional
      requirement that the agent must, in the message in which the
      action is performed, uniquely identify the principal and that the
      action is being taken on behalf of that person.

The message in which VJ Rada attempted to vote on behalf of PSS read:

> I also have PSS vote as I do.

While it communicates a general intent, I think it's pretty important (and
in the rules) that "act on behalf" or some strong indication thereof of the
act-on-behalf mechanism being used, and I don't think this message rises
to that standard.

[END OF ARGUMENTS]