idk if I can award myself one, but if I can, I do.

On 4/28/2018 6:42 PM, Cuddle Beam wrote:
I award myself a black ribbon.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 8:55 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

If I have not yet performed the below actions, I do so.

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018, Kerim Aydin wrote:
I award myself a black ribbon.

On behalf of omd, omd awards emself a black ribbon in order
to satisfy eir scare debt (flpping eir boo lien switch to FALSE).

On behalf of o, o awards emself a black ribbon in order
to satisfy eir scare debt (flpping eir boo lien switch to FALSE).

On behalf of omd, acting on behalf of pokes, pokes awards
emself a black ribbon in order to satisfy eir scare debt
(flpping eir boo lien switch to FALSE).

[I believe these actions are scary in that they demonstrate the
power of zombies reap the benefits of forced-through proposals].