I vote AGAINST.

On 5/14/2018 12:20 AM, Aris Merchant wrote:
I vote AGAINST. The proposal is broken, due to an unclouded quote. If we
try this, it should include changing the names of resources and facilities
as well.

-Aris

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 9:10 PM Reuben Staley <reuben.sta...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I vote AGAINST and strongly encourage others to vote against as well, since
this proposal was a joke and was clearly very poorly executed.