Adoption index: 1.0
Author: twg

Amend Rule 2003, Actions in Arcadia, by changing the text "substitute
1 coin for three or fewer apples" to read "substitute 1 corn for
three or fewer apples".

[I would pend it but (a) I don't have much paper yet, and (b) as this is my
first proposal, I'm not sure I did everything correctly and would like someone
to check it.]

-twg
​​