I issue a humiliating public reminder to the following persons for not
voting on the current Medals of Honour decision:

Gaelan, G., Cuddle Beam, Trigon, Corona, VJ Rada, Kenyon, Ouri, twg,

Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, omd, o, Quazie, pokes, 天火狐、Telnaior

(Not really though, if you don't feel like either candidate deserves a
medal, then just don't vote and I'll fail it)

~Corona