On Sat, 2018-06-23 at 18:36 +0200, Corona wrote:
>  I CFJ: My conditional vote in the appended message evaluates to FOR each
> proposal.
>
> Caller's arguments: while this contains a conditional referring a
> hypothetical future situation, that situation is not indeterminate, as I
> specified "in the next instant, before any other process regulated by the
> ruleset of Agora takes place", meaning it can be unambiguously logically
> derived from the present situation (that is, the present situation - my
> first message and the withdrawal + my second message = the hypothetical
> future situation).

Gratuitous arguments: Agora does not have infinitely many players, nor
is it reasonable to believe that it could have infinitely many players
without a change to the rules.

If other people are doing the same thing as you, then they're making
the same conditional, and at some point the conditional will talk about
an event that can't possibly occur (someone else voting) and thus fail
to evaluate. I think that makes the whole thing collapse.

--
ais523