Thought about it, but it's too easy to cross-scam IMO (people just
putting each other on their proposals all the time).  But if you come
up with some exact wording/points scheme that avoids the issue,
definitely happy to reconsider that.

Also, we tend to be very quick to give credit - contribute a couple
sentences or comments and you're a co-author. Not sure I want to
gameify that?