I submit the following argument on the second docket to the court:

Your Honor, I believe that an example of a Nomic that has clearly
defined goals is BlogNomic. In BlogNomic, the goal seems to be to have
fun, as denn0nstrated by the varied topics that are discussed.
However, I believe that an individual goal is to win and thus get the
privilege of setting the topic for the next dynasty. As evidence that
this is something that people care about and is sought after, I
present the following discussion, in which people practice for when
they have won:
https://wiki.blognomic.com/index.php?title=Discussion:_Dynasty_Ideas

I hope that this example may contribute to the discussion initiated by
My Fellow Counsellor Aris.