Eh, fair enough. We should probably come up with a formal way to submit
conditional votes.

However, I do have a couple more CoEs to submit:

Firstly, my zombie _is_ Kenyon, actually; Publius Scribonius Scholasticus is
o's master. See:
<https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg32186.html>. I
don't believe this changes the outcome of any proposal, but I want to avoid any
possible weirdness that might come of self-ratification.

Secondly, I voted (unconditionally) AGAINST proposal 8063:
<https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg32295.html>.
Again, this doesn't change the outcome of the proposal, but I'm a little
concerned about the possibility that other people's votes might also have been
miscounted, which very well could.

-twg
​​