No problem. The reason I put the original time limit in was so I would know
before I went to bed whether you'd agreed to it, and therefore whether I'd need
to make sure to check back this evening, but as it happens, I got back in
plenty of time anyway. (I'm on UTC+0100 right now, FYI.)

I withdraw all my bids in each of auctions 2-5. I act on behalf of Kenyon to
bid 76 coins in auction 4. I act on behalf of Kenyon to bid 76 coins in auction
5. I transfer 76 coins to Kenyon.

(For reassurance: Using the zombie is not an attempt to get around the
pledges/promises; I'm intending to exploit a totally different loophole. In
fact I don't think it would even work to evade the promises, since I'm still
_bidding_, just not on my own behalf.)

-twg