I transfer Agora 1 coin for the purchase of the land unit at (+4, +3)

On 08/15/2018 11:57 PM, Reuben Staley wrote:
I resolve the quoted land auctions as such:

AUCTION 1: Corona wins with a bid of 10 coins.

   Player   Bid
----------------
   Corona   10c.

AUCTION 2: Trigon wins with a bid of 1 coin. All eir other bids are withdrawn.

   Player   Bid
---------------
   Trigon   1c.

AUCTION 3: twg wins with a bid of 1 coin.

   Player   Bid
---------------
   twg      1c.

AUCTION 4: There is no winner.