On August 20, 2018, twg Pointed eir Finger at Corona for violating R2201/7
by failing to address in a timely fashion the CoE twg raised regarding the
Registrar Weekly Report of July 29, 2018 (a report Corona was required to
publish pursuant to R2139/12).

I find that the allegation has merit and I impose the Cold Hand of Justice
on Corona.  I find that the violation is not minor or inconsequential, as
uncorrected reports may affect gameplay; but that the violation is unlikely
to be willful, profitable, egregious, or an abuse of office.

I therefore impose on Corona a fine of 3 blots, forgiveable if Corona
provides a proper formal apology including the words "I am super-duper
sorry."

-D. Margaux

RE: (FAO Trigon) BUS: Re: DIS: Re: OFF: [Registrar]

Timon Walshe-Grey Mon, 20 Aug 2018 09:32:50 -0700

The following is a claim of error on the most recent Registrar report:
- PSS is o's master.
- I am Kenyon's master.
- V.J. Rada is Ouri's master.
- Trigon is Quazie's master.

I Point my Finger at Corona for violating Rule 2201/7, "Self-Ratification",
by
not publishing a revision (or denying the claim, or initiating or citing a
CFJ)
in a timely fashion after I claimed this error on the previous Registrar
report.

The following is a Notice of Honour:
-1 Corona (for violating rule 2201/7, which e cannot be formally fined for
because it occurred more than 14 days ago)
+1 Trigon (because, due to these errors in the previous Registrar report, I
believed that Trigon did not have a zombie at the time of the last proposal
distribution; Trigon attempted to point this out, but I didn't listen
properly)

Trigon, I apologise for incorrectly rejecting your CoE - you _do_ have a
zombie, it appears. Unfortunately, the distribution you CoEed has
self-ratified
now (not that Quazie's votes would have made a difference anyway), but e
can
still vote in the current one.

-twg