I CFJ (barring Aris) this statement: “G.’s attempt in the message quoted
below to transfer coins to the contract between em and D. Margaux is
EFFECTIVE.” (I note for the Arbitor’s benefit that G. is an interested
party. Also twg might be considered an interested party because this
transfer circumvents the “according to eir means” proposals that e
authored.)

(This should raise exactly the same issues as the CFJ that I just raised in
my most recent message, but just in case.)