Might as well try this then too lol. This is a totally blind shot, I have
zero idea if it will work because I haven't read the rules but it would be
fun if it actually did work lol:

Proto-actions, I do not perform any of the below:

I pledge to be the recordkeepor of all real life actions that would
directly lead to persons voting against my following proposal named
"Cuddlebeam wins lol", such as typing an "AGAINST" on your keyboard or
laptop.

I create the following proposal:

Title: Cuddlebeam wins lol
Content: Cuddlebeam wins. Destroy Cuddlebeam's pledge with the content of
"I pledge to be the recordkeepor of all real life actions that would
directly lead to persons voting against my following proposal named
"Cuddlebeam wins lol", such as typing an "AGAINST" on your keyboard or
laptop."

:DDDD

Again, I haven't studied the rules to refine it or anything but it would be
cool to see someone give it a shot