I cause the contract between me and G entitled the First Bank of Agora to
transfer to me a number of coins equal to the number of coins that I have
previously transferred to that contract.

I CFJ barring twg the following statement:  "D. Margaux's attempt to
transfer coins from the First Bank of Agora to D. Margaux was EFFECTIVE."

If nichdel has 0 coins, then I transfer to em 1 coin.

I cause nichdel to pay 1 coin to purchase the land e won at auction.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 9:18 PM Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Oct 2018, ais...@alumni.bham.ac.uk wrote:
> > > I think you
> > >
> > > Do you thing the transferring-to-contract actually worked?  It takes
> > > non-obvious (and frankly a bit iffy) logic to conclude that.  I'm
> > > curious on your logic on that, if it matches ours, that's some
> > > confirmation that it's a reasonable reading.
> >
> > There was a moderately recent past ruleset under which you could
> > transfer assets to contracts but the contracts couldn't transfer them
> > back. (I was considering this trick myself as a method of dodging a
> > tax, but realised that it wouldn't work.)
> >
> > I can't remember what the current ruleset is like, but I suspect it's
> > changed since.
>
> [New public msg dated 2 Oct 2018: I intend to declare ap-
athy without objection specifying d margaux]