I just wrote:
> We're in trouble if we start punishing people for expressing opinions.

In fact, let's demonstrate that.

I point the Finger at twg for misleading Agora in stating there are many
things I did not object to at that particular moment.

[If not referring to a dependent action, to "object" is to express an
opinion of disapproval, by definition.  It is *more* of a lie for someone
to tell Agora that my opinion can or cannot be false, then it is for me to
express said opinion.]