I disagree in several respects.

First, I disagree with the sentence "It seems logical that the
contract does indeed exist, as a contract is simply an agreement;
however, it has no binding power." I request a rule citation for this
highly confusing claim. Rule 1742 explicitly states that _all_
contracts have binding power, in that "Parties to a contract governed
by the rules SHALL act in accordance with that contract." Either this
is a contract governed by the rules, in which case that provision
applies, or it isn't one, in which case it isn't a contract at all
(unless you're claiming that it's some other form of contract, which
is IMHO equally absurd). Whether or not it can be enforced is entirely
separate question, and one defined by practicality.

Second, I disagree with the paragraph "But, upon further inspection,
Rule 2483 only says that Agora, players, and facilities can own coins.
It does not seem to necessarily 'restrict its ownership,' but rather
expand ownership. This would mean that contracts actually can own
coins, as by default they can own all assets. Therefore, the First
Bank of Agora contract can own coins, meaning G. and D. Margaux's
attempts to transfer coins to it is EFFECTIVE."

Three points:
1. What does the word "default" mean in the sentence "By default,
ownership of an asset is restricted to Agora, players, and
contracts.", if not that any other definition implicitly overrides
this one? (I am compelled to admit that I know of another plausible
reading for this one, but not for the others below. Also, I can tell
you that this was what I intended when I wrote the rule, not that that
has jurisprudential weight.)
2. Why does Rule 2483 restate that players can own coins if it is
already specified by default? What would be the point, in a purely
expansive rule, of restating a previously known fact?

In both these cases, the canon against surplusage strongly implies
that the list is exclusive.
3. The canon exclusio unius est exclusio alterius states that in the
absence of a word such as "include", an enumeration is generally
exclusive. I see no grounds for overturning this presumption here,
based on the rule text, and quite a few reasons for following it.

In short, there a great many reasons why I disagree with your reading,
and I intend, with 2 support, to file a motion to reconsider (you can
do so on your own initiative by announcement if you wish to). If my
reasoning is wrong, I would like to know why. Also, please note that I
ruled in CFJs 3611-3612 that canons of construction adopted in other
jurisdictions can be used to disambiguate rules here, provided that
the rule is ambiguous in the first place. In Agora, we tend to prefer
literal readings when possible, but I believe that even here exclusio
unius est exclusio alterius is almost always followed.