G. wrote:

I CFJ, barring D. Margaux:
    D. Margaux won by apathy in the message referred to in evidence.
[this was later identified as CFJ 3676 and assigned to me]

Evidence:

Message in question:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-October/039320.html

Original intent:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-October/039261.html

Judge's arguments:
[caller's arguments, rather]

I don't think something that's within a reply, within parentheses,
in quotations, meets the standard of clarity for an action intent.