I spend (rau+1) energy in this space battle.

I cause L to point eir finger at twg for violating special relativity. In
particular, twg is the resolver, and in eir message e “reveal[ed] the Energy a
combatant is spending before both combatants have made their decisions” (i.e.,
e revealed that Tenhigitsune is spending rau energy).