Because someone has to, I object to both of the quoted intents.

On 2019-02-05 09:11, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote
I intend, with 2 Agoran Consent, to award myself the degree Associate of Nomic
(A.N.).
On 2019-02-05 10:22, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
It's not 100% guaranteed to work, but why not - I intend, without objection, to Declare Apathy, specifying the set of players that is the union of
(a) {twg},
(b) if ais523 is a player at the time this action is performed, then {ais523},
otherwise the empty set, and
(c) the set of people who, at the time this action is performed, are players
and have privately sent me a broadly correct explanation of the scam.