I intend to deputise for Promotor to distribute the proposals in the proposal
pool.

I intend to deputise for Promotor to distribute the proposal that I submitted
today and that was not withdrawn.

(This is merely meant to ensure that I can force my scam proposal to be
distributed this week, to reduce the chance that anyone could discover it or
launch a counter-scam. This isn’t meant to be any kind of criticism of the
commendable job done by our H. Promotor. If this inadvertently violates game
norms, then I won’t execute either intent.)