First CoE accepted, revision:

   Favours in:
   PLA   NPR   COS   SUL   MLP    Balloons    Active player
     1     5     8    11              7       D. Margaux

Second CoE denied - I don't see anything that says a politician's post becomes
vacant when e (it?) announces retirement. It will become vacant by default when
the politician is destroyed by the end of the week.

-twg