>3702 called 01 February 2019 by Cuddle Beam, assigned 03 February
>2019 to ATMunn: "Gaelan's (only) ship is at Sector 4."

I remove ATMunn from this CFJ and assign it to D. Margaux.

I judge CFJ 3702 TRUE.  The Rule says that a "player CAN, by announcement,
cause a Pilotable Spaceship e owns to pay 1 Energy to move to a Sector
adjacent to its Location."  The question seems to be whether a player CAN
perform that action by saying "I spend X energy," when technically it is
the spaceship (not the player) that is spending energy.  In my view, it is
clear and unambiguous what action Gaelan was attempting to perform, and an
ordinary Agoran would immediately understand the action being performed.
It might be different if there were an ambiguity (e.g., if Gaelan had owned
multiple ships), but absent that I believe the action succeeds.  TRUE.