Argh. I fixed a typo below. This will be the official judgment reasoning:

On Feb 15, 2019, at 10:27 AM, D. Margaux <dmargaux...@gmail.com> wrote:

Judgement on this CFJ:
CFJ: Prior to calling this CFJ, G. earned 5 coins for judging CFJ 3698.
“Stating” is undefined in the rules, and its meaning is somewhat ambiguous.
The question is whether it should be taken to be a synonym for “publishing” or
“announcing,” or if instead a statement in a nonpublic forum should be
considered sufficient. Adopting the latter interpretation leads to absurd
results; it makes it impossible to determine what the actual gamestate is.
Nevertheless, I am constrained to judge this based solely on forward reasoning,
and I note that the plain language meaning of “stating” includes statements to
non-public fora.
 G. now claims under penalty of No Faking that e made the required statement
out loud privately to emself before publishing eir CFJ. I decline to take G.’s
claim at face value, because I cannot independently verify it and because e
could have easily made that statement in a verifiable way by posting it to a
public or discussion forum. I don’t want to encourage such private statements
which could make it difficult to determine what the gamestate is.
There is insufficient information available to give a judgment. DISMISS.