I cause my Spaceship at Sector 9 to move to Sector 10 via making it pay 1
Energy for it.

I initiate a Space Battle against Aris' Spaceship there with my Spaceship
there, with the resolver being the Astronomor.

For that battle an amount of energy equal to the following translated via
"SEXYBUTT" that I have sent to the Astronomor in private previously:

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? I thought not.
It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth
Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use
the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a
knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about
from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some
consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was
afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did.
Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his
apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from
death, but not himself.

231231269696119696980081356969800813569696420lmao"