On Friday, February 22, 2019 10:58 AM, Timon Walshe-Grey <m...@timon.red> wrote:
> FAVOUR AWARDS
> I award Favours in Parties as follows:
>
>    Player        Party    No.    For
>    ----------    -----    ---    -------------------------
>    Aris           PLA      2     Voting on Proposal 8146
>    G.             PLA      2     Voting on Proposal 8146
>    Gaelan         PLA      2     Voting on Proposal 8146
>    Murphy         PLA      2     Voting on Proposal 8146
>    Trigon         PLA      2     Voting on Proposal 8146
>    twg            MLP      1     Adoption of Proposal 8149
>    twg            MLP      1     Adoption of Proposal 8151

Oh bollocks, forgot to update this. (Fortunately, due to P8153's passing, it's
merely INEFFECTIVE and not ILLEGAL.)

Revision:

FAVOUR AWARDS
I award Favours in Parties as follows:

   Player        Party    No.    For
   ----------    -----    ---    -------------------------
   Aris           SUL      2     Voting on Proposal 8152
   D. Margaux     SUL      2     Voting on Proposal 8152
   G.             SUL      2     Voting on Proposal 8152
   Hālian         SUL      2     Voting on Proposal 8152
   L.             SUL      2     Voting on Proposal 8152
   Murphy         SUL      2     Voting on Proposal 8152
   Trigon         SUL      2     Voting on Proposal 8152
   G.             COS      2     Adoption of Proposal 8152
   D. Margaux     COS      1     Adoption of Proposal 8153
   twg            COS      1     Adoption of Proposal 8155
   Trigon         COS      1     Adoption of Proposal 8157
   G.             COS      3     Adoption of Proposal 8159
   D. Margaux     COS      1     Adoption of Proposal 8160
   twg            COS      3     Adoption of Proposal 8163

-twg