Yeah, to be clear this seems like a fairly simple legislative fix.
However, pursuant to the hash system not working for Spaceships (I
think), I'd worked on a draft of "how to act by hashes" and came up
against questions of retroactivity and evidence.  So I'm used the
ambiguity of "stating" in this rule to see if we need to change some
of the action and announcement timing concepts, after CFJ 3714 implied
that something like this would work.  It's really a boring bug in
itself, the most that can be done with it AFAICT is to deny oneself
some earnings and annoy the Treasuror...

Notice of Honour
-1 G. (for testing this in a way that puts burden on the Treasuror)
+1 twg (for having to be the Treasuror)