From: Timon Walshe-Grey <m...@timon.red>
Date: Sun, Jun 2, 2019, 16:59
Subject: Re: BUS: Re: OFF: [Prime Minister] there's no confidence in the
economy, so...
To: agora-business@agoranomic.org <agora-business@agoranomic.org>

I vote for Corona in the ongoing Prime Minister election.

CFJ: "In the message quoted below, Corona gave eir 'explicit or reasonably
implied consent', as required by Rule 1006, to be made the holder of Prime
Minister."

(Not that I actually expect enough votes for this to arise, but it would be
hilarious if it did.)

-twg