I submit myself to the Agoran Gods!

I dedicate this rule to ERIS, goddess of Chaos.  May Her Golden Apple
fall on Evantine the Mad, whom this humble worshipper confirms today is
still Mad, and curse em with the burden of Perfect Sanity.

So as to please the gods and fill the riches of our temple, each future
dedication of a rule must include a previously-undescribed tool or symbol
of the thus-honored god or goddess; a humble and mortal model of each
such object is automatically placed on the altar for potential later use.

Blessings to the LORD, may E walk among the land of ARCAS, honored here,
and may the HONOURLESS WORM forever find safe refuge and harbor in
the THE AGORAN SPIRIT OF THE GAME.  May INTERCAL pass over us and may
praised ASCIIUS bless the formatting of our reports, even as our New
Testament leads us to UNICODE the all-embracing.  May great and wrathful
CANTUS absolve of from anger, and may blessed ERIS show us the True Way.