CFJ:  The Arbitor is REQUIRED to grant Gaelan 5 coins by announcement
for the judgement of CFJ 3806.

Arguments:

On January 29, R2496 read as follows [0]:
>    Each time a player fulfills a reward condition, the officer
>    associated with the condition CAN once, and SHALL in an
>    officially timely fashion grant the associated set of assets to the
>    player.
[...]
>      * Judging a CFJ that e was assigned to without violating a time
>        limit to do so: 5 coins (Arbitor).

On February 9, Gaelan judged CFJ 3806 (without violating a time
limit).  However, because R2496 did not contain the phrase "by
announcement", it was REQUIRED but IMPOSSIBLE for the Arbitor to make
this grant.

On Feb 13, Proposal 8311 [1] both (a) fixed the by-announcement
problem in R3496, and (b) granted rewards to everyone who should have
earned them (such as Gaelan for CFJ 3806).

HOWEVER, Proposal 8311 did not explicitly remove the Arbitor's
requirement to grant the reward in question, nor did the proposal make
it true that the "officer made the award once following the condition"
- the proposal just made it POSSIBLE to meet the REQUIREMENT, and the
proposal, not the officer, is what granted the reward.

So:  Is the Arbitor still required to make the award?  This question
would apply to all rewards that were granted due to Proposal 8311.

[0] I'm not sure that version of R2496 appears in a published SLR, it
is the results of proposals 8295 and 8304, found here:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-official/2020-January/013387.html

[1]
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-official/2020-February/013430.html