I cause Bernie to vote to ENDORSE me in every Agoran decision on whether
to adopt a proposal currently in its voting period.

I vote as follows:

> ID     Author(s)                AI    Title
> 8349j  twg                      1.0   Temporary CFJ Setup

FOR

> 8350j  Alexis                   2.0   Apologies Don't Interfere

FOR

> 8351*  Jason                    3.0   Double proposal application fix

FOR

> 8352e  G.                       2.0   zombie auction fix 1.1

Endorse G.

> 8353*  Murphy                   3.0   All that glisters

On the Agoran decision on whether to adopt Proposal 8353, I vote FOR.

> 8354*  Alexis, [1]              3.0   Statutory Instrumentation

PRESENT. I like the idea, but the whole simultaneous rule change thing
makes me really nervous.

> 8355*  Alexis, Murphy           3.0   Temporary Suspension of Rules

PRESENT.

> 8356l  Aris                     2.0   Less Democracy Means More Fun

FOR

--
Jason Cobb