I vote as follows:

> > ID     Author(s)                AI    Title
> > 8357p  G.                       1.0   Homework extension fail
FOR

> > 8358j  Jason, Alexis            2.0   No zombie blot creation v2
FOR

> > 8359p  Alexis                   1.0   Karmic Linkage
AGAINST

> > 8360*  Alexis                   3.0   Social Distancing
FOR

> > 8361*  Aris, Alexis             3.0   Fix Emergencies
FOR

> > 8362*  Aris                     3.0   Recurring Emergencies
PRESENT; I'd like a rule along these lines to exist permanently, but
am completely neutral on whether one should be re-enacted with
amendments after this emergency, or the rule should simply be amended
with any needed changes.

> > 8363e  Warrigal                 1.0   Somebody gets a coin

FOR; this may result in a win by paradox, but Warrigal deserves one
for pointing it out.
> > 8364*  Aris                     3.0   Mint Regulations
FOR

> > 8365*  Aris                     3.0   Emergency Termination Notice
FOR

-Aris