TTttPF

On 5/11/20 9:55 PM, Reuben Staley wrote:
On 5/11/20 8:48 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
On 5/11/20 10:45 PM, Reuben Staley via agora-business wrote:
---
Title: Agora plays table tennis
AI: 0.1
Author: Trigon
Coauthors:

This is either INEFFECTIVE or has an AI of 1.0 under CFJ 3744 because
0.1 is not a valid AI per R1950 *I'm sorry for causing this mess).

If I did not submit a proposal in my most recent public message, I submit the following proposal:

---
Title: Agora plays table tennis
AI: 1.0
Author: Trigon
Coauthors:

Create a new rule entitled "Ping Pong" with Power=0.1 that reads:

       The first public message sent by a player each Agoran day must
       begin with the word ping (case-insensitive). The second public
       message sent by a player each Agoran day must end with the word
       pong (case-insensitive).

       If a player fails to include ping or pong as mandated by the
       previous paragraph, then, in that same Agoran day, any player CAN
       once revoke one coin from em.

--
Trigon