I submit the following Dragon Corporation Amendment Proposal:

---
Presidential Elections

Replace the first paragraph of Bylaw 6: Recordkeeping with the following:
  A contract-defined office behaves like a regular office, except
  that:
  - it receives only a monthly salary of 5 banknotes per payday
  - only members can hold it
  - only members can take, support, or object to actions that would its
    officeholder
  - a person's voting strength in elections for it is equal to the
    number of shares e holds

  President of the Dragon Corporation is a contract-defined office.
---

I vote FOR this proposal. Jason, if you have any changes you want, I'm
more than happy to discuss matters. I just wanted to get things going
if you don't have objections.

-Aris