On Thursday, May 21, 2020 7:26:33 PM CDT Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:
> Dunno if this will be any fun but figured I'd try.
>
>           WILL:  The person CAN perform the described action by
>           announcement once after the specified conditions occur, and
>           SHALL do so in a timely fashion after the specified conditions
>           occur.
>
> Pledge (Rule Golf):  I'll give 20 coins to whomever in the next 4 days
> posts the shortest version (in non-whitespace charaters) of a Rules text
> that clearly captures the above definition (me to decide if concept is
> captured, discussion encouraged).  Ties go to earlier poster.  Pledge ends
> when I do so.

WILL: The person, once by announcement, CAN and SHALL perform the described
action in a timely fashion after the specified conditions occur.

--
nch

        • Re: BUS: R... Rebecca via agora-business
        • Re: BUS: R... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business
          • Re: BU... Rebecca via agora-business
            • R... Rebecca via agora-business
              • ... Jason Cobb via agora-business
              • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business
              • ... Jason Cobb via agora-business
              • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business
              • ... Jason Cobb via agora-business
              • ... Edward Murphy via agora-business
  • Re: BUS: [Contest: Rule... nch via agora-business