I create the following proposal (we need these sometimes, 4fun)

Title: Voltaire, Lottery Scammer
AI: 1
Text:
Create a power 1 rule named "Bribery Rewards" with the text "Any player who
unconditionally voted FOR the proposal named "Voltaire, Lottery Scammer"
qualifies for a black ribbon"
R. Lee wins the game, then another randomly selected player who
unconditionally voted FOR this proposal wins the game. This random
selection is to be administered by the first voter who unconditionally
voted FOR this proposal. It must look random. [non-binding comment: this
ensures that a voter other than me gets the speakership)