On 2020-05-31 16:15, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business wrote:
On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 6:13 PM Reuben Staley via agora-official
<agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

                      FORBES FOUR HUNDRED NINETY-SIX
--------------------------------   or   --------------------------------
                         TREASUROR'S WEEKLY REPORT

Date of last official report:  22 May 2020
Date of this report:           31 May 2020

(all times and dates in UTC)

NOTES ON REPORT                                       (contains no data)

* This report un-transfers the assets of zombies that were never
    acquired in the unsucessful may zombie auction.

* This report does not include grok's shiny transfers.

Just to prevent self-ratification: I CoE that nch should have one
greater coin, having been transferred by grok. I recommend that the
Honorable Treasuror resolve this by referencing CFJ 3838.

I acknowledge this error, citing CFJ 3838.

--
Trigon
  • BUS: Re: OFF: [Treasuro... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business