Adoption index: 2.2
Author: Aris
Co-authors:

[There was a bug in my original version (in the sense of it doing something
other than what I intended); I solved the problem of people acting on behalf of
their zombies to enter promises by putting an "acting as emself" requirement,
forgetting that this also affected contracts and stopped promises from
creating other promises. This proposal remedies my error.]

Amend the rule entitled "Promises" by deleting the text "acting as emself, ".

Amend Rule 2532, "Zombies", by changing the text

  "- enter a contract, pledge, or other type of agreement"

to read

  "- enter a contract, pledge, promise, or other type of agreement"