> I think that fixing this would be good, but I think R1586 might
> resolve that specific risk:
>
>       A rule, contract, or regulation that refers to an entity by name
>       refers to the entity that had that name when the rule first came
>       to include that reference, even if the entity's name has since
>       changed.

That still may leave open a scam wherein the Rulekeepor swaps rule
numbers to change the effect of a proposal just before it's adopted.

I submit a proposal as follows.

Title: Identity theft protection act
Co-authors: G., P.S.S.
AI: 3.1
Text:

Amend Rule 2141 by adding the sentence "Once assigned, a rule's ID
number CANNOT be changed." to the end of the second paragraph.

- Falsifian