Where I vote Present without explanation it's because I don't feel the need
for the change and don't particularly wish to make Aris even richer.

I vote as follows:

On Sunday, June 7, 2020 12:01:57 AM CDT Aris Merchant via agora-official wrote:
> I hereby distribute each listed proposal, initiating the Agoran
> Decision of whether to adopt it, and removing it from the proposal
> pool. For this decision, the vote collector is the Assessor, the
> quorum is 7, the voting method is AI-majority, and the valid
> options are FOR and AGAINST (PRESENT is also a valid vote, as are
> conditional votes).
>
> ID     Author(s)                AI    Title
> 8409*  Aris                     3.0   College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences
FOR
> 8410e  Aris                     2.2   Promise Powers Patch
FOR
> 8411p  R. Lee                   1.0   Contract Lawyers
FOR
> 8412j  R. Lee                   1.7   Small Pledge Amendments
FOR
> 8413l  Aris                     1.0   Why Track Pendency?
FOR (this is also another piece of evidence that we're over-applying switches/
a relatively common situation we should deal with some other way - it's useful
important to know the pending status of a proposal up until it's assessed, and
then it's not. But switches don't really provide a good mechanism for that.)
> 8414l  Aris                     2.0   Ministerial Reshuffling
PRESENT
> 8415*  Aris                     3.0   Proposal Recycling Initiative
PRESENT
> 8416*  Falsifian, G., P.S.S.    3.1   Identity theft protection act v1.1
FOR
> 8417l  Aris, G.                 1.0   PPPPPP [1]
FOR
> 8418*  Aris                     3.0   Referenda
PRESENT; recent discussion makes me want to revisit something like this after
more consideration
> 8419f  Aris                     2.0   Executive Expansion
AGAINST; Pardon is broken. If someone expunged blots from a fine that e didn't
get a pardon for, that fine can be specified. Additionally not a fan of this
much power for the PM.
> 8420f  G.                       2.0   Checks and balances
FOR
> 8421e  nch, Trigon              1.0   Transmutation
FOR
> 8422*  P.S.S., [2]              3.0   No More Numbers!
FOR
> 8423f  P.S.S., G.               2.0   Removing Repetition
AGAINST; as stated before I think this text provides clarity to the rules.
> 8424l  Aris, nch, P.S.S.        1.0   Certifiable Patches
AGAINST; would be persuaded to FOR if these patches weren't eligible for coins
or card awards. Circumvention of costs should mean forfeiture of reward.
> 8425j  Aris                     2.0   Impossibility Defense
PRESENT
> 8426j  Aris                     2.0   Impracticability Defense
PRESENT
> 8427j  R. Lee                   2.0   Slap on the wrist
FOR; 0 blot penalties seem like a good addition for certain circumstances.
> 8428*  Aris                     3.0   Pending Pends
PRESENT
> 8429j  Aris                     1.7   Why Limit Clemency?
PRESENT
> 8430p  P.S.S., G.               2.0   Silver Quill 2016
FOR

--
nch