On the below proposals, I vote as follows:

On 6/21/20 3:52 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-official wrote:
> ID     Author(s)                AI    Title
> 8442e  G.                       1.0   Barrel Barrel Badger Barrel
Endorse G.
> 8443f  G.                       2.0   Term Limit
PRESENT; seems unseemly to vote on this as PM.
> 8444f  Aris                     2.0   Sedate Officiation
AGAINST; this seems less clear, and unnecessary, to me.
> 8445*  Aris                     3.0   Easier Retitling
FOR
> 8446e  G., nch                  1.0   Victory Auctions
FOR
> 8447p  CB                       1.0   Rule Infancy
AGAINST; CANNOT leads to a lot of potential action rewinding.
> 8448*  Aris, Alexis, Falsifian  3.0   Populist Administration
FOR; But 1. seems potentially buggy. I think it should be something more
like "A SHALL in the regulation is a SHALL for the officer and a SHOULD
for anyone else." That prevents the officer from writing rules for
themselves that have implicit SHALLS, since the current wording - to me
- implies any statement has the force of a SHALL for the officer.
> 8449p  Aris, [1]                1.5   Simpler Heraldry
FOR if 8448 has been assessed and passed, otherwise AGAINST.
> 8450j  G.                       1.7   CFJ extensions
FOR
> 8451p  CB                       1.0   HUMBLE AGORAN FARMER WINS THE GAME
AGAINST
> 8452j  P.S.S., Jason, Trigon    1.0   Indictment Fixes
Endorse PSS
> 8453p  G.                       1.0   win indirection
FOR
> 8454j  G., Jason, P.S.S.        2.0   Judicial non-person fixes
PRESENT; not sure how I feel about the implication of "former person"
> 8455j  G., Jason                2.0   old judgements are good judgements
FOR
> 8456p  G.                       1.0   namings
I vote endorse G. unless G. votes FOR in which case I vote endorse
someone who votes AGAINST. If no one does so or this is ambiguous, I
vote AGAINST.
> 8457f  R. Lee, P.S.S.           2.0   CHILL BRO
AGAINST; Among being unnecessary, the last clause doesn't imply that
they're necessarily the *same* type of asset that was spent.

--
nch
Prime Minister, Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager