On 6/23/20 10:19 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
> On 6/23/20 11:18 AM, nch via agora-business wrote:

>>> I transfer one Voting Card to NAX, fulfilling this order.
>>>

>>> --
>>> ----
>>> Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate
>>> Champion, Badge of the Great Agoran Revival, Badge of the Salted Earth
>> I find this attempt Unsuccessful, you have to pay NAX 1 coin to do a
>> transaction. I transfer the Voting Card from NAX to PSS.
>>
> Oh, right: thank you for your patience. I transfer one Voting Card and
> one coin to NAX, fulfilling this order.
>
> --
> ----
> Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate
> Champion, Badge of the Great Agoran Revival, Badge of the Salted Earth

It's a confusing design, it needs an overhaul (or to be completely
dismantled because Promises do a similar thing more simply).

I find this attempt Successful. I transfer the Voting Card from NAX to
nch. I transfer 10 coins from NAX to PSS. The Purse is 1.

--
nch
Prime Minister, Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager