I vote like this and have tcbapo do the same

8459*  Jason, [1]               3.0   Talismans
FOR
8460*  G., ais523               3.0   UV-G Sunblock
FOR
8461l  R. Lee, Aris             2.0   Redoing Adopted Proposals
FOR (as a reminder, all of these provisions were adopted but failed because
of incorrect specifications)
8462*  Jason, Falsifian         3.0   Fee-based methods
FOR
8463*  Jason                    3.0   Future-proofing black ribbons
AGAINST
8464j  R. Lee                   1.0   You can certify, but you can't win
ever!
FOR
8465j  Jason, P.S.S.            1.0   Public defense
FOR
8466l  ATMunn                   1.0   the simple option
FOR
8467e  Jason, Trigon            2.0   Talismans auction patch
Kill me, FOR
8468*  Jason, nch, G.           3.0   Decision resolution patch
AGAINST (found not necessary by CFJ)
8469f  Aris, [1]                2.0   Bureaucratic Reengineering
FOR
8470l  nch, G., Trigon          1.0   Sponsored Proposals
PRESENT unless either proposal 8464 or 8466 has passed, in which case
AGAINST
8471j  R. Lee, Aris             1.7   Only the PM can be arbitrary!
'FOR
8472p  Aris                     2.0   Welcoming Back Outlaws, etc.
FOR