I bid 31.4159 coins.

On 7/7/2020 9:08 AM, Cuddle Beam via agora-business wrote:
I bid 31 coins

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 3:05 PM N. S. via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

I bid 30 coins

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:19 AM Reuben Staley via agora-official <
agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

On 2020-07-06 17:56, Reuben Staley via agora-official wrote:
Having been authorized by Rule 2629/0, which is entitled "Victory
Auctions" and reads, in part:

The Treasuror CAN conduct an auction (a "victory auction") if no
victory auction is ongoing.  The Treasuror MUST do so at least
once a month, and SHOULD do so at least twice each month.

I, Trigon, the Treasuror of Agora Nomic, hereby initiate an auction.

Whereas the Lost and Found Department owns no cards or products, the
lots of this auction are as follows: (1) a new Victory Card.

This auction will be held in the official currency of Agora, coins.

For this auction, I will adhere to the restrictions described by the
second draft of my Forward Auction regulations, enumerated below:

As an aside, this auction is very much a trial run. I meant to add this
bit to the text, so I'll just bring it up now. Unless anyone has any
major objections, I plan on nulling any bids that exploit loopholes in
these rules or are generally unfair play.

--
Trigon

I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this

--
 From R. Lee

--
ATMunn